what we do
We specialize in high school student development, from learning support to college and career planning.
Our expert educators will help you reach your target
Our team of expert educators have developed some awesome math and science study materials that cover all the topics you need to boost your GPA in high school.
Each lesson includes:
- Pre and post Assessments – taken before and after the lesson to measure your understanding of the topic
- Instructed Videos with examples
- Worksheets and Answer Keys
- Unit Study Guides
- Unit Tests
- Midterm and Final Practice Exams
Note: Our Self Study Courses currently follow the American Curriculum (Common Core standards) in education.
watch a sample self
Student Development Plan
Let us plan your path to success, from academics to career.
The SDP package is designed for those of you who are ready to put your greatest ambitions into motion. It is a focused, holistic approach to understanding who you are, where you need support, and how to unlock your full potential for a successful future.
What is included in your SDP package
Academic Diagnosis & Study plan
Our expert educators will design a study plan specifically tailored to your needs, based on your diagnostic results.
College & Career Plan
You will receive a detailed report that matches your personality with the right college majors and career path.
Our dedicated mentor will help you track your progress weekly and achieve your longterm goals.
College and Career Planning
Kickstart your career planning with our support
It’s never too early to start planning your future. It all begins with understanding yourself – your likes, skills, personality traits, and interests.
We offer a comprehensive career assessment by the Myers-Briggs company that takes this all into account and helps you turn your dream job into actionable steps.
What you will get out of the report
- General Occupational Themes: Describes your interests, work activities, potential skills, and personal values in six broad areas: Realistic (R), Investigative (I), Artistic (A), Social (S), Enterprising (E), and Conventional (C).
- Basic Interest Scales: Identifies specific interest areas within the six General Occupational Themes, indicating areas likely to be most motivating and rewarding for you.
- Occupational Scales: Compares your likes and dislikes with those of people who are satisfied working in various occupations, indicating your likely compatibility of interests.
- Personal Style Scales: Describes preferences related to work style, learning, leadership, risk taking, and teamwork, providing insight into work and education environments most likely to fit you best.
- Profile Summary: Provides a graphic snapshot of Profile results for immediate, easy reference.
watch a video abouT the report
Karen Gonzalez: A Personal Story About The Strong Interest Inventory
Seek knowledge to improve yourself and expand your mind
Core part of our mission is to empower students to take control of their self-development and future success. With so much information free-flowing in the internet, we decided to collect and curate tidbits of knowledge on a wide variety of self-development topics.
OUR ELITE HIPO STUDENT PROGRAM
The High-Potential (HiPo®) Student program is a unique acceleration program for students with high GPAs and leadership qualities, in which we offer access to our platform, mentorship, college prep, and career planning for FREE to handful of selected stars. Visit the page to learn more and apply for a spot!
OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Think of our channel as a knowledge hub for self-improvement. The IVA team is handpicking the best videos and tutorials on productivity, study tips and tricks, math hacks, crazy experiments, inspirational talks, mental health, and more! Check out our playlists by clicking on the button to the right.
IVA’S SELF-DEVELOPMENT COURSES
IVA prides itself on having an outstanding team who are well-versed in different subject areas. We are currently building FREE self-development courses which you can take right here on the platform.
Social Skills & Networking
Join our online community, for free!
Maximize your learning and social leadership experience by becoming an IVA member and exploring all the community features of our platform –
What’s your name? What are you all about? Tell us through your own personal profile page!
Find, Invite &
Make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals who share your interests and professional ambitions.
Think of these as friendship circles built around similar hobbies and interests. Find the tribe you vibe with!
Message and @mention other members in groups, discussion forums, activity feeds, and privately.
The community feed allows everyone to share ideas and news using multimedia. Emojis and GIFs supported!
Want to set up a gaming, chess, or sport competition? Set up events online & in person for the community!